Where's The Power Goin'?
Average Energy Charge reflects average annual usage of 2,000 kWh/month. Please see the Electricity Facts Label for other pricing information.
Receive Rewards for Simply Being a Good Customer
Yup - you heard that right. Quite literally as easy as showing up, our rewards program helps show our appreciation for you, our customer. Easily rack up star points for things you're probably already doing, such as:
- Signing up for paperless billing
- Enrolling in autopay
- Making payments on time
- Conserving energy when you're supposed to
- Referring a friend to your energy company
- And more!
Why Choose Us as Your Texas Electricity Provider
Electricity in Texas can be confusing. We decided to create something different that actually makes a difference and provides a better, easier and greener way for you to get your power in Texas.
- We're a no-bull bunch of folks, and we ain't afraid to call things like they are and show you that there are better options out there.
- Our love language is gift-giving, so why not celebrate you with rewards for simply being a good customer?
- As Texans ourselves, we know how to treat people right: We treat them how we want to be treated. Our customer service is unrivaled, and you'll always speak to a fellow Texan.
- We're a big believer in green energy, which is why all of our plans are powered by 100% Texas wind and solar.
We've Got the Answers to Your Burnin' Hot Questions
What is Deregulation?
Deregulation means you have the freedom to choose your electricity provider and how you want to pay for electricity. Approximately 85% of Texas has the power to choose their electricity provider. Cities like Austin, however, are still regulated.
Deregulation puts the “power” back in your hands, making companies compete for customers. In turn, this competition keeps energy prices low, customer service high and furthers the development of clean energy resources, as more people are interested in wind and solar power.
How does your rewards program work?
Keep up with your star rewards count using our easy-to-use tracker. Once you gather enough points, you can cash in on a slew of convenient rewards, including:
- Bill credits
- Smart thermostats
- Gift cards
- Donations to charity
- Air filters
- Plugs and light bulbs
- Energy Texas merchandise
- Plus, enter into a monthly drawing for a super prize like a vacation or shopping spree!