Texas-Sized Rewards Program
Our points program rewards you for just being who you are: an awesome customer! As an Energy Texas customer, you can rack up credits that can discount your energy bill, receive gift cards or even buy a smart thermostat, simply by:
- Making payments on time
- Enrolling in autopay
- Switching to paperless billing
- Conserving energy during peak times
- Referring a friend or family member (coming soon!)
Enter to Win Monthly Giveaways, Just 'Cause
We love our customers, so why not reward you for it? As part of our rewards program, you can also enter our monthly lotto for high-dollar rewards, such as:
- Free electricity for an entire year
- Vacations to Texas destination spots
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- Texas sports games
- Pure green cash
And more! We draw every month, and the longer you're with us, the more chances you have to win.
Customer Support in Your Own Backyard
Nobody understands Texas electricity quite like Texans. That's why 100% of our customer support team is based in the Lone Star State, ready to help you whenever you need it. This ain't our first rodeo, and we'll certainly help you with anything you need!
Whether you have a question about your bill or you're cashing in your rewards, we'll be here for you.
Go Green While Saving Some Green
If you roadtrip through West Texas, chances are you'll find a field of wind mills or solar panels - or several if you're lucky. Renewable energy's here to stay, and we support customers who want to make a difference towards strengthening our energy grid and saving the environment - without a premium.
We offer customers a competitive rate on renewable energy, and we certify it's legit by purchasing renewable energy credits to verify your emissions reductions.
Meet the Energy Texas Team
Robbie WrightPresident & CEO
Robbie has been wrangling the Texas electricity space for more than 20 years. And in 2008, when he cofounded Bounce Energy with fellow Energy Texas execs Kat and Liz, he disrupted the space for good by taking a door-to-door industry digital. This time around, Robbie's ready to move the industry forward yet again with Energy Texas, whose focus is on creating real relationships with customers, offering real fair prices and giving out really big rewards.
- Favorite Texan: Howard Hughes
- Favorite Tex-Mex: El Tiempo Filet Fajitas
- Favorite Sports Team: Texas Longhorn Football
Liz MaberryExecutive Vice President
With more than 15 years of experience in Texas electricity, this ain't Liz's first rodeo. Raised in both Baird and Austin and a graduate of the University of Texas (Hook 'em!) Liz has a passion for deregulated energy and all things digital marketing. Building a brand that customers actually want to engage with is what gets Liz out of bed and is what excites her the most about Energy Texas.
- Favorite Texan: Beyonce. Bow down!
- Favorite place to go in Texas: Galveston. When you cross the bridge to the island, your stress melts away like butter.
- Favorite food in Texas: Hands down it's gotta be the guacamole with fresh crab meat and frozen margarita with salt from Goode Company Cantina.
Katherine WrightSVP, Customer Experience
Born in London, Katherine came to the Lone Star State as fast as she could, growing up just outside of Houston in Kingwood, TX. Having cofounded Bounce Energy in 2008, Katherine is getting back in the saddle as the SVP of Customer Experience to do the work she enjoys most: creating meaningful relationships with good folks.
- Favorite Texan: Matthew McConaughey, Alright, Alright, Alright
- Favorite place to go in Texas: Big Bend
- Favorite things to do when you're not at work: I love to travel with my husband and 4 kiddos. And Pilates keeps me sane!
James MalickVP, Supply
As VP of Supply, James is a wrangler by nature, working to get Energy Texas customers the best deals on electricity. He's a true numbers guy who has lots of passion for winning deals, catching fish and watching the Astros.
- Favorite Texan: Patrick Swayze - Nobody puts Baby in a corner!
- Favorite sports team: Houston Astros
- Favorite place to visit in Texas: Gruene Hall
A true country girl, Larissa grew up north of Dallas in small-town Celina (go Bobcats!). She's pulling more than ten years of accounting experience into Energy Texas. When she's not wrangling numbers, she's rounding up her three girls with her husband, traveling to the Hill Country, reading, or hitting the CrossFit gym. Larissa is excited to serve customers in her home state, working with people who share her passion for the utility market, innovation, and good old-fashioned customer service.
- Favorite Texan: George Strait
- Favorite Tex-Mex: Red enchiladas at L&J Café in El Paso
- Favorite Sports Team: The Texas Longhorns!
Tara WilliamsChief Marketing Officer
A Houstonian & lover of all things Texas, Tara comes to the table having wrangled over 18 years of marketing know-how, including extensive knowledge of the retail electricity space, specialized in the wide frontier of all things Digital. She's excited about doing, once again, what she loves, getting scrappy & growing a business with a team she enjoys & a brand she believes in.
- Favorite Texan: Willie Nelson
- Favorite Tex-Mex: Lupe Tortilla's Fajitas & Lopez Enchiladas!
- Favorite Sports Team: Houston Astros
What We Believe In
Energy Texas embodies Texas through and through. Here's what we hold deep in our hearts (of Texas):
We're spicy like our Tex-Mex yet sweet like our tea and ain't afraid to speak our truth.
Loyalty to Our Customers
We may be in the business of electricity, but our customers are our #1 priority. Always.
We're passionate about making Texas better, and that starts with advocating for our customers.
The Little Guy
We aren't afraid to take the big guys head-on to protect our customers and do right by them.
Honesty and Trust
We're not spoutin' bull; we're in it to help you save money and feel good about your energy.
A Good Time
What's it all worth if you ain't havin' a good time? We have fun, and want you to, too!
Get Ready to Giddy Up and Save
Are you tired of your old energy company? Switch to Energy Texas and experience electricity like it should be: Uncomplicated, affordable and always with a y'all.